Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1. I believe in being nice to people and they will be nice to you. I was always taught by my parents and teachers that you should always be nice to people.
2. I believe in taking good care of things, so they can last longer. Because we won’t have to waste money buying the same stuff over and over.
3. I believe in saving money, so you can pay bills or for emergence purposes. By using a copy machine to print papers instead of a printer to save ink.
4. I believe in saving energy, so you can help the earth.
5. I believe in you are what you eat, maybe stop eating fast foods you may live longer.
6. I believe in that you should always help an elderly, such as picking up their groceries.
7. I believe in trying your best, for anything you get during life.
8. I believe in price is the price Set a fair price for your product or service and then strive to produce the best produce or offer the best service.
9. I believe in never give up, always keep trying to succeed.
10. I believe in never turn your back on someone that needs your help, such as helping a friend on their home work.

No comments:

Post a Comment